Provis Infusion Clinic accepts patients for infusion services only by referral from physicians.
You can ask your doctor to refer you for treatment at Provis. Upon receipt of a medical referral form from your doctor – Provis will contact you about further steps including cost of treatment, insurance support needs and commencement of treatment. You cannot book your treatment at Provis Infusion Clinic directly. .. Read More
Drugs Currently Available at Provis Infusion Clinic:
- Abraxane® (Nab-paclitaxel)* Instructions for Abraxane ™ Patients
- Adcetris® (Brentuximab Vedotin)*
- Alimta® (Pemetrexed)*
- Avastin® (Bevacizumab)* Instructions for Avastin ® Patients
- Caelyx® (Pegylated Liposomal Doxorubicin) Instructions for Caelyx ® Patients
- Cyramza® (Ramucirumab)
- Eloxatin ® (Oxaliplatin injection) Instructions for Eloxatin ® Patients
- Ehnertu® (Trastuzumab Derutecan)
- Empliciti (Elotuzumab)
- Erbitux ® (Cetuximab)* Instructions for Erbitux ® Patients
- Folotyn (Pralatrexate Linjection)
- Gemzar ® (Gemcitabine)*
- Havalen ® (Eribulin Mesylate) Instructions for Havalen® Patients
- Herceptin® (Trastuzumab)* Instructions for Herceptin ® Patients
- Imfinzi® (Durvalumab)
- Jevtana® (Cabazitaxel) Instructions for Jevtana ® Patients
- Kadcyla® (Trastuzumab Emtansine)*
- Keytruda ® (Pembrolizumab)
- Kyprolis ® (Carfilzomib)
- Lartruvo® (Olaratumab)
- Monoferic® (Iron Isomatoside)
- Ocrevus® (Ocrelizumab)
- Onivyde (Liposomal Irinotecan)
- Opdivo® (Nivolumab)
- Padcev® (Enfortumab Vedotin)
- Perjeta® (Pertuzumab)*
- Rituxan® (Rituximab)* Instructions for Rituxan ® Patients
- Taxol® (Paclitaxel)
- Taxotere® (Docetaxel)
- Tecentriq® (Atezolizumab)
- Torisel® (Temsirolimus injection) Instructions for Torisel ®Patients
- Treanda® (Bedamustine) Instructions for Treanda Patients
- Vectibix® (Panitumumab) Instructions for Vectibix ® Patients
- Velcade® (Bortezomib)* Instructions for Velcade ® Patients
- Yervoy® ((Ipilimumab)
- Yondelis® (Trabectedin)
- Zometa® (Zoledronic acid)*.
* for indications outside of guideline funding
Why Choose Provis?
- Infusion Services Since 2005
- Over 13,000+ Infusions To Date
- Most Comprehensive Oncology Drug Formulary in Canada
- Onsite Medication Compounding Facility
- Experienced Pharmacists On-Site
- Experienced Oncology Trained Nurses
- Supervising Physician On-Site
15 Year Anniversary!The Provis Infusion Clinic is please to announce that August 2020 marks the 15 anniversary of the Provis Infusion Clinic. We are looking forward to the next 15 years of providing high quality infusion services.
COVID 19 TrialProvis is pleased to partner with University Health Network, University of Toronto, EMS services and Police Services on a Phase 3 Clinical Trial focusing on COVUD 19. Called 'Cobra' the trial will look at the effectiveness of the vaccine BCG in the minimization of the COVID symptoms and the contraction of the virus.
New MedicationsVenofer™ (Iron Sucrose) Onivyde™ (Irinotecan liposome for injection) Tecentriq™ (Atezolizumab) Renflexis™ (Infliximab) Yondelis™ (Trabectedin) Yervoy™ (Ipilimumab)
Kyprolis™ (Carfilzomib) receives Health Canada approval.Health Canada has approved Kyprolis™ (carfilzomib) in combination with lenalidomide and dexamethasone for the treatment of patients with relapsed multiple myeloma who have received one to three prior lines of therapy.
Opdivo™ (Nivolumab) receives Health Canada approval.Opdivo™ is the first anti PD-1 (programmed death-1) approved to treat previously untreated cases of BRAF V600 wild-type unresectable or metastatic melanoma in adults. The approval was made under the Health Canada Priority Review process, after having met the criteria of substantial evidence of clinical effectiveness providing an improved benefit/risk profile over existing therapies. Provis is also able to provide Opdivo™ for other indications if required.
Keytruda™ (Pembrolizumab) now offered at ProvisAUTHORIZATION WITH CONDITIONS OF KEYTRUDA™ for the treatment of patients with unresectable or metastatic melanoma and disease progression following ipilimumab therapy and, if BRAF V600 mutation positive, following a BRAF or MEK inhibitor
Update – Patient Support Programs
Keytruda®, Perjeta®, Herceptin®, Avastin®,Jevtana®, Rituxan®, Abraxane® Kadcyla® Tecentriq® Yervoy® Opdivo® Patients: Provis participates in the Roche Patient Assistance Program, the , the OnCare Program, the Merck Care Oncology, and Celgene Abraxane® Access Program . These program offers financial assistance to qualified patients receiving Tecentriq®, Keytruda®, Perjeta®, Herceptin®, Avastin®, Rituxan®, Abraxane®,Opdivo® ® and Kadcyla® Read More >>
Non-Muscle Invasive Bladder CancerProvis works with the University Urology Associates (UUA), in providing the compounded MMC for electronically stimulated Mitomycin-C (EMDA MMC) to treat non-muscle invasive bladder cancer.